Monday, January 21, 2013

Suggestion for Korean Drama

Korean Drama

Let's start by how i discovered Korean dramas,I came up to it by chance on YouTube and my luck it was Boys Over Flower /xd one of the famous K drama. So as from then I was hooked , there was no turning back I became a certified k drama addicts.  

This is based on my personal choice , and at times dramas that have great ratings disappoint me and those that  doesn't i just love them, it depends...If ever u readers found out I haven't watched 
any nice one. Please do suggest me :) i would love to watch them .

Please click on the drama  names to read further...

1. You're Beautiful



2. Boys Over Flowers

3. Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss

4. Goong/Princess Hours 

5.Personal Taste

6. Pasta

7. My Princess

9.My lovely kim Sam-soon/ My Lovely Sam-soon

10. The moon that embraces the sun


11. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

12. Scent of a woman 

13. City Hunter


14. You've fallen for me/ Heartstrings/ Falling in love

15. Love Rain


16. Lie to me

17. Mary stayed out all night

18. The king 2 hearts
19. Coffee Prince/ The 1st shop of coffee prince

20. Protect the boss









No comments:

Post a Comment